Streets & Traffic
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button

Sidewalk Repairs

The City of Turlock would like to remind our residents that maintenance and repair of frontage improvements within the City right-of-way is the responsibility of the property owner. If any of these improvements, curbs, gutters, sidewalks, curb cuts, driveway approaches, or other works, along your street frontage, is in an unsafe condition, you will need to make arrangements to obtain an Encroachment Permit and make repairs.

The minimum fee for an Encroachment Permit is $150.00, for up to $1,000.00 worth of repairs. Permit fees increase based on the valuation of improvements. You may be eligible for a no cost or reduced cost permit. For more information on obtaining an Encroachment Permit, please contact the Development Services Department, Engineering Division.

Encroachment Permit Application

For questions about sidewalk repair, please contact:

Public Works, Recreation and Maintenance Office
144 S. Broadway
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-5594
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM

Icons made by Freepik from is licensed by CC 3.0 BY