Parks, Fields & Buildings
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button

Park Rules

  • No alcohol allowed in any of the parks.
  • No amplified sound
  • No personal barbeques
  • No driving on the grass
  • Bounce Houses are allowed with a permit (additional cost of $35) and only permitted with a reservation.

Bounce House Permits

Bounce houses are allowed in rented "lettered" areas of the parks. Check with the Recreation Office for the names and numbers of companies that have been approved to do business with the City of Turlock. Once you have rented a space and contracted with a bounce house company, you must purchase a $35 Bounce House Permit.

For more information or about City park rentals, please contact:

Recreation Division
144 S. Broadway
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-5594
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM

Icons made by Freepik from is licensed by CC 3.0 BY